Mohican II

Show full item record


Title: Mohican II
Author: Unknown
Description: This vessel was built in 1907 by T.S. Marvel Ship Building Company, Newburgh, New York. She was christened in 1908. She was purchased by Wilbur Dow in 1945 converted from steam to diesel in 1946. She also underwent renovations several times during the 1950s, as well as in 1966, in order to maintain a "modern" appearance and to accommodate more passengers. In June, 2008, she was placed on the national Register of Historic Places, and is only the third active passenger vessel to be so designated.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/187471

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
5106-FR2-24-50-1105.jpg 2.575Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record